The gendered impact of Irritable Bowel Syndrome: a qualitative study of patients' experiences
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 1334–1343, June 2014
How to Cite
2014) The gendered impact of Irritable Bowel Syndrome: a qualitative study of patients' experiences. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(6), 1334–1343. doi: 10.1111/jan.12294, , , & (
- Issue online: 14 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2013
- Swedish Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 13409, 21691, 21692
- Marianne and Marcus Wallenberg Foundation
- Centre for Person-Centred Care (GPCC), Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Gothenburg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!