Trial registration: This trial was registered as ‘ChiCTR-TRC-12002294’ in June 2012 in the Chinese Clinical Trial Register (ChiCTR), a primary registry of the World Health Organization Registry Network.
Effectiveness of audiovisual interventions on stress responses in adolescents with ENT surgery in hospital: randomized controlled trial protocol
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 1414–1424, June 2014
How to Cite
2014) Effectiveness of audiovisual interventions on stress responses in adolescents with ENT surgery in hospital: randomized controlled trial protocol. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(6), 1414–1424. doi: 10·1111/jan.12295, & (
- Issue online: 14 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2013
- Independent Innovation Foundation of Shandong University. Grant Number: 2012JC039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.