The associations among the ethical climate, the professional practice environment and individualized care in care settings for older people
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 1356–1368, June 2014
How to Cite
2014) The associations among the ethical climate, the professional practice environment and individualized care in care settings for older people. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(6), 1356–1368. doi: 10.1111/jan.12297, , , & (
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2013
- Research Foundation for Nursing Education
- Forssa Health Care District
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.