Health-promoting behaviour among women with abdominal obesity: a conceptual link to social support and perceived stress
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 1381–1390, June 2014
How to Cite
2014) Health-promoting behaviour among women with abdominal obesity: a conceptual link to social support and perceived stress. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(6), 1381–1390. doi: 10.1111/jan.12300, , & (
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0022022
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!