Paediatric nurses’ adherence to the double-checking process during medication administration in a children's hospital: an observational study
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 1404–1413, June 2014
How to Cite
2014) Paediatric nurses’ adherence to the double-checking process during medication administration in a children's hospital: an observational study. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(6), 1404–1413. doi: 10.1111/jan.12303, & (
- Issue online: 14 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.