Evaluating the acceptability and efficacy of a psycho-educational intervention for coping and symptom management by children with cancer: a randomized controlled study
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 7, pages 1653–1662, July 2014
How to Cite
2014) Evaluating the acceptability and efficacy of a psycho-educational intervention for coping and symptom management by children with cancer: a randomized controlled study. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(7), 1653–1662. doi: 10.1111/jan.12328, , , , , & (
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC99-2314-B-037-074-MY2
- Kaohsiung Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Number: CMRPG 890651
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.