A longitudinal exploration of ‘Four Critical Moments’ during treatment trajectory in patients with operable lung cancer and the feasibility of an exercise intervention: a research protocol
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 8, pages 1915–1925, August 2014
How to Cite
2014) A longitudinal exploration of ‘Four Critical Moments’ during treatment trajectory in patients with operable lung cancer and the feasibility of an exercise intervention: a research protocol. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(8), 1915–1925. doi: 10.1111/jan.12359, , , , & (
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2014
- Centre for Integrated Rehabilitation of Cancer Patients
- Novo Nordisk Foundation
- The Danish Cancer Society
- Lundbeck Foundation
- Danish Lung Association
- The Heart Centre at University Hospital of Copenhagen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.