Masculinities, humour and care for penile cancer: a qualitative study
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 9, pages 2051–2060, September 2014
How to Cite
2014) Masculinities, humour and care for penile cancer: a qualitative study. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(9), 2051–2060. doi: 10.1111/jan.12363, , , , & (
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- National Institute for Health Research. Grant Number: PB-PG-0808-17158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.