A repeated measures study of changes in health-related quality of life during pregnancy and the relationship with obstetric factors
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 10, pages 2245–2256, October 2014
How to Cite
2014) A repeated measures study of changes in health-related quality of life during pregnancy and the relationship with obstetric factors. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(10), 2245–2256. doi: 10.1111/jan.12374, , , , , & (
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2014
- National Science Council of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.