[Correction added on 01 September 2014, after first online publication: The University was previously omitted and has now been added.]
A protocol for a pragmatic randomized controlled trial evaluating outcomes of emergency nurse practitioner service
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 9, pages 2140–2148, September 2014
How to Cite
2014) A protocol for a pragmatic randomized controlled trial evaluating outcomes of emergency nurse practitioner service. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(9), 2140–2148. doi: 10.1111/jan.12386, & (
Trial registration details: Australian and New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry dated 18th August 2013, ACTRN 12613000933752.
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2014
- National Health and Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.