Safety and quality of nurse independent prescribing: a national study of experiences of education, continuing professional development clinical governance
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
How to Cite
2014) Safety and quality of nurse independent prescribing: a national study of experiences of education, continuing professional development clinical governance. Journal of Advanced Nursing 00(0), 000–000. doi: 10.1111/jan.12392, & (
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2014
- Department of Health (UK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.