Changes in nurses' views and practices concerning nurse prescribing between 2006 and 2012: results from two national surveys
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 11, pages 2550–2561, November 2014
How to Cite
2014) Changes in nurses' views and practices concerning nurse prescribing between 2006 and 2012: results from two national surveys. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(11), 2550–2561. doi: 10.1111/jan.12404, , , & (
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2014
- Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
- Dutch Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.