A new pressure ulcer conceptual framework
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Advanced Nursing Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 10, pages 2222–2234, October 2014
How to Cite
2014) A new pressure ulcer conceptual framework. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(10), 2222–2234. doi: 10.1111/jan.12405, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , & (
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2014
- National Institute for Health Research
- Programme Grants for Applied Research Programme. Grant Number: RP-PG-0407-10056
This article has been cited by:
- 1The Effects of Oxidative Stress on the Compressive Damage Thresholds of C2C12 Mouse Myoblasts: Implications for Deep Tissue Injury, Annals of Biomedical Engineering, 2015,, , , , , , , ,