Aged over 50 years and practising: separation and changes in nursing practice among New Zealand's older Registered Nurses
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 70, Issue 12, pages 2779–2790, December 2014
How to Cite
2014) Aged over 50 years and practising: separation and changes in nursing practice among New Zealand's older Registered Nurses. Journal of Advanced Nursing 70(12), 2779–2790. doi: 10.1111/jan.12426, & (
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.