Working with older people with multiple long-term conditions: a qualitative exploration of nurses' experiences
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 90–99, January 2015
How to Cite
2015) Working with older people with multiple long term conditions: a qualitative exploration of nurses' experiences. Journal of Advanced Nursing 71(1), 90–99. doi: 10.1111/jan.12474, , , & (
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2014
- New Zealand Heart Foundation
- Grace Craston Charitable Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!