A meta-ethnography of the acculturation and socialization experiences of migrant care workers
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 237–254, February 2015
How to Cite
2015) A meta-ethnography of the acculturation and socialization experiences of migrant care workers. Journal of Advanced Nursing 71(2), 237–254. doi: 10.1111/jan.12506& (
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.