Systematic review of epilepsy self-management interventions integrated with a synthesis of children and young people's views and experiences
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 478–497, March 2015
How to Cite
2015) Systematic review of epilepsy self-management interventions integrated with a synthesis of children and young people's views and experiences. Journal of Advanced Nursing 71(3), 478–497. doi: 10.1111/jan.12511, & (
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2014
- Academic Health Science Collaboration NISCHR (AHSC) Clinical Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.