Reviewed in this issue:
Liberalism Without Perfection by J. Quong, 2011 Oxford University Press. 352 pp, £61 (hb)
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© Society for Applied Philosophy, 2013
Journal of Applied Philosophy
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 103–105, February 2013
How to Cite
Moles, A. (2013), Liberalism Without Perfection by J. Quong, 2011 Oxford University Press. 352 pp, £61 (hb). Journal of Applied Philosophy, 30: 103–105. doi: 10.1111/japp.12004
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!