Permissible Use and Interdependence: Against Principled Veganism
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© Society for Applied Philosophy, 2013
Journal of Applied Philosophy
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 160–175, May 2013
How to Cite
Wayne, K. (2013), Permissible Use and Interdependence: Against Principled Veganism. Journal of Applied Philosophy, 30: 160–175. doi: 10.1111/japp.12010
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!