Killing Discarded Embryos and the Nothing-is-Lost Principle
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© Society for Applied Philosophy, 2013
Journal of Applied Philosophy
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 289–303, November 2013
How to Cite
Devolder, K. (2013), Killing Discarded Embryos and the Nothing-is-Lost Principle. Journal of Applied Philosophy, 30: 289–303. doi: 10.1111/japp.12033
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!