Dependence on Wrongdoing in the Consumption of Meat: A Kantian Analysis
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2014
© Society for Applied Philosophy, 2014
Journal of Applied Philosophy
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 169–187, May 2014
How to Cite
Hammer, C. (2014), Dependence on Wrongdoing in the Consumption of Meat: A Kantian Analysis. Journal of Applied Philosophy, 31: 169–187. doi: 10.1111/japp.12052
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!