University Education Fees, Economic Rents and Distributive Justice
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
© Society for Applied Philosophy, 2014
Journal of Applied Philosophy
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 287–306, August 2014
How to Cite
Lamont, J. (2014), University Education Fees, Economic Rents and Distributive Justice. Journal of Applied Philosophy, 31: 287–306. doi: 10.1111/japp.12061
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!