Attachment, Intellectual Disabilities and Mental Health: Research, Assessment and Intervention
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities
Special Issue: Mental Health and Challenging Behaviour
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 34–46, January 2013
How to Cite
Schuengel, C., de Schipper, J. C., Sterkenburg, P. S. and Kef, S. (2013), Attachment, Intellectual Disabilities and Mental Health: Research, Assessment and Intervention. Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities, 26: 34–46. doi: 10.1111/jar.12010
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!