Adapted Physical Activity Programme and Self-Perception in Obese Adolescents with Intellectual Disability: Between Morphological Awareness and Positive Illusory Bias
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 112–124, March 2014
How to Cite
Salaun, L., Reynes, E. and Berthouze-Aranda, S. E. (2014), Adapted Physical Activity Programme and Self-Perception in Obese Adolescents with Intellectual Disability: Between Morphological Awareness and Positive Illusory Bias. Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities, 27: 112–124. doi: 10.1111/jar.12056
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.