Prosocial Motivation, Stress and Burnout Among Direct Support Workers
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 134–144, March 2014
How to Cite
Hickey, R. (2014), Prosocial Motivation, Stress and Burnout Among Direct Support Workers. Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities, 27: 134–144. doi: 10.1111/jar.12058
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2012
- Developmental Services Human Resource Strategy Steering Committee
- Shared Interest Committee
- Social Science and Humanities Research Council. Grant Number: # 410-2010-2200
- Office of Research Services at Queen's University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.