Vision Deficits in Adults with Down Syndrome
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 247–263, May 2014
How to Cite
Krinsky-McHale, S. J., Silverman, W., Gordon, J., Devenny, D. A., Oley, N. and Abramov, I. (2014), Vision Deficits in Adults with Down Syndrome. Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities, 27: 247–263. doi: 10.1111/jar.12062
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- City University of New York Collaborative Incentive. Grant Numbers: 919230001, P01 HD35897, P30 HD024061, R01 AG14771
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.