Longitudinal measurement invariance of psychosocial measures in physical activity research: an application to adolescent data
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 721–729, April 2013
How to Cite
Roesch, S. C., Norman, G. J., Merz, E. L., Sallis, J. F. and Patrick, K. (2013), Longitudinal measurement invariance of psychosocial measures in physical activity research: an application to adolescent data. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 721–729. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12000
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R01 CA113828
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!