Work on this paper was supported by grants K05 CA92633 and R21 CA098962 from the National Cancer Institute to Kevin D. McCaul.
Perceptions of smokers influence nonsmoker attitudes and preferences for interactions
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 823–833, April 2013
How to Cite
Dillard, A. J., Magnan, R. E., Köblitz, A. R. and McCaul, K. D. (2013), Perceptions of smokers influence nonsmoker attitudes and preferences for interactions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 823–833. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12008
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: K05 CA92633, R21 CA098962
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!