We wish to thank Paula Niedenthal, Nadine Chaurand and Mike Friedman for helpful feedback on earlier versions of this article.
Modifying perceived variability: four laboratory and field experiments show the effectiveness of a ready-to-be-used prejudice intervention
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 840–853, April 2013
How to Cite
Er-rafiy, A. and Brauer, M. (2013), Modifying perceived variability: four laboratory and field experiments show the effectiveness of a ready-to-be-used prejudice intervention. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 840–853. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12010
This reserach was supported in part by grants from “l‘Agence Nationale pour la Cohésion Sociale et pour l'Égalité des Chances” (Haciba Chaib and Mustapha Boutalouss).
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!