Author's Notes: This article is based on the author's dissertation at Colorado State University. Preparation of this manuscript was supported in part by grant T32-AA007290 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism to the University of Connecticut Health Center. Special thanks are due to the author's dissertation committee and others for their helpful comments including Jennifer J. Harman, Patricia Aloise-Young, Kimberly Henry, Anne Cleary, Marilee Long, Kristina Wilson, and Jerry Cullum.
Alcohol self-presentation: the role of impression motivation and impression construction
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 854–869, April 2013
How to Cite
O'Grady, M. A. (2013), Alcohol self-presentation: the role of impression motivation and impression construction. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 854–869. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12011
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism to the University of Connecticut Health Center. Grant Number: T32-AA007290
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!