Volunteering and well-being: is pleasure-based rather than pressure-based prosocial motivation that which is related to positive effects?
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 870–878, April 2013
How to Cite
Vecina, M. L. and Fernando, C. (2013), Volunteering and well-being: is pleasure-based rather than pressure-based prosocial motivation that which is related to positive effects?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 870–878. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12012
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Programa de Creación y Consolidación de Grupos de Investigación UCM-BSCH
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!