Keeping it real: self-control depletion increases accuracy, but decreases confidence for performance
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 879–886, April 2013
How to Cite
DeBono, A. and Muraven, M. (2013), Keeping it real: self-control depletion increases accuracy, but decreases confidence for performance. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 879–886. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12013
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!