The authors gratefully acknowledge research support provided by the Russell Sage Foundation.
Contact between Catholic and Protestant schoolchildren in Northern Ireland
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Special Issue: THEME: Prejudice & Prejudice Reduction
Volume 43, Issue Supplement S2, pages E216–E228, June 2013
How to Cite
Turner, R. N., Tam, T., Hewstone, M., Kenworthy, J. and Cairns, E. (2013), Contact between Catholic and Protestant schoolchildren in Northern Ireland. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: E216–E228. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12018
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Russell Sage Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!