Application of the MODE model to implicit weight prejudice and its influence on expressed and actual behavior among college students
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Special Issue: THEME: Prejudice & Prejudice Reduction
Volume 43, Issue Supplement S2, pages E229–E236, June 2013
How to Cite
Penney, E. and Lawsin, C. (2013), Application of the MODE model to implicit weight prejudice and its influence on expressed and actual behavior among college students. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: E229–E236. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12031
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!