Reconciliation responses, blame, and expressions of guilt or shame
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Special Issue: THEME: Prejudice & Prejudice Reduction
Volume 43, Issue Supplement S2, pages E287–E292, June 2013
How to Cite
Kamau, C., Giner-Sorolla, R. and Zebel, S. (2013), Reconciliation responses, blame, and expressions of guilt or shame. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: E287–E292. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12048
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!