Existential motive underlying cosmetic surgery: A terror management analysis
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 947–955, May 2013
How to Cite
Tam, K.-P. (2013), Existential motive underlying cosmetic surgery: A terror management analysis. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 947–955. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12059
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!