Kristine Copping is now at the Department of Psychology, Huntingdon College.
Age and race differences in racial stereotype awareness and endorsement
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 971–980, May 2013
How to Cite
Copping, K. E., Kurtz-Costes, B., Rowley, S. J. and Wood, D. (2013), Age and race differences in racial stereotype awareness and endorsement. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 971–980. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12061
Data collection for this study was supported by National Institute of Mental Health grant P50 MH52429 to Robert Cairns. Authors were supported during the writing of this report by NSF grant DRL-0819079.
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: P50 MH52429
- NSF. Grant Number: DRL-0819079
This article has been cited by:
- 1Development of sex stereotypes relative to sport competence and value during adolescence, Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 2014, 15, 2, 212, , ,