Kristine Copping is now at the Department of Psychology, Huntingdon College.
Age and race differences in racial stereotype awareness and endorsement
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 971–980, May 2013
How to Cite
Copping, K. E., Kurtz-Costes, B., Rowley, S. J. and Wood, D. (2013), Age and race differences in racial stereotype awareness and endorsement. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 971–980. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12061
Data collection for this study was supported by National Institute of Mental Health grant P50 MH52429 to Robert Cairns. Authors were supported during the writing of this report by NSF grant DRL-0819079.
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: P50 MH52429
- NSF. Grant Number: DRL-0819079
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!