Domain-based perceptions of risk: a case study of lay and technical community attitudes toward managed aquifer recharge
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 CSIRO. Journal of Applied Social Psychology © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 1159–1176, June 2013
How to Cite
Leviston, Z., Browne, A. L. and Greenhill, M. (2013), Domain-based perceptions of risk: a case study of lay and technical community attitudes toward managed aquifer recharge. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 1159–1176. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12079
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
- Premier's Water Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!