Cyber peers’ influence for adolescent consumer in decision-making styles and online purchasing behavior
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 1228–1237, June 2013
How to Cite
Niu, H.-J. (2013), Cyber peers’ influence for adolescent consumer in decision-making styles and online purchasing behavior. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 1228–1237. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12085
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan, ROC. Grant Number: NSC 98–2410-H-032-045-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!