The authors acknowledge the support of the UBS Optimus Foundation, Switzerland. Further thanks go to the SODIS Foundation (Fundación SODIS; Cochabamba, Bolivia), the Ministry of Health of Chuquisaca and the Departmental Health Service (SEDES; Sucre, Bolivia), Carmen Camargo for the local project management, and also to Alexandra Gonzalez, Chantal Bourloud, and Esther Bisig for conducting the field work.
Predictors of treated and untreated water consumption in rural Bolivia
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 1394–1407, July 2013
How to Cite
Tamas, A., Meyer, J. and Mosler, H.-J. (2013), Predictors of treated and untreated water consumption in rural Bolivia. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 1394–1407. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12096
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
- UBS Optimus Foundation, Switzerland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!