Influence of self-esteem, locus of control, and organizational climate on psychological empowerment in a sample of Chinese teachers
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 1428–1435, July 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J.-L., Zhang, D.-J. and Jackson, L. A. (2013), Influence of self-esteem, locus of control, and organizational climate on psychological empowerment in a sample of Chinese teachers. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 1428–1435. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12099
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Key Humanity Social Science Research Institute in Chongqing. Grant Number: 12SKB014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!