This research was supported by (1) a Graduate Student Association Merit Scholarship Grant from the University of Nevada, Reno, and (2) a Graduate School Humanities and Social Science Dissertation Fellowship from the University of Nevada, Reno.
Patient attributions for cardiac events: predictors of physical and psychological recovery
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 660–672, March 2013
How to Cite
Bennett, K. K. and Marte, R. M. (2013), Patient attributions for cardiac events: predictors of physical and psychological recovery. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 660–672. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12103
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Graduate Student Association Merit Scholarship Grant
- Graduate School Humanities and Social Science Dissertation Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!