The authors thank Sky Anderson, Cassee Gale, Justin Hill, and Rylee Tervort for their assistance with this project.
Does a customer by any other name tip the same?: The effect of forms of address and customers' age on gratuities given to food servers in the United States
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 1592–1598, August 2013
How to Cite
Seiter, J. S. and Weger, H. (2013), Does a customer by any other name tip the same?: The effect of forms of address and customers' age on gratuities given to food servers in the United States. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 1592–1598. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12110
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!