This research was carried out as part of Work Area 6 of the TECHNEAU project, an integrated project funded under FP6 of the European Commission, Grant No. 018320.
Restoring drinking water acceptance following a waterborne disease outbreak: the role of trust, risk perception, and communication
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 1761–1770, September 2013
How to Cite
Bratanova, B., Morrison, G., Fife-Schaw, C., Chenoweth, J. and Mangold, M. (2013), Restoring drinking water acceptance following a waterborne disease outbreak: the role of trust, risk perception, and communication. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 1761–1770. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12113
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2013
- European Commission. Grant Number: 018320
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!