A continued examination of the inverse relationship between political skill and strain reactions: exploring reputation as a mediating factor
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 1750–1759, August 2013
How to Cite
Zinko, R. (2013), A continued examination of the inverse relationship between political skill and strain reactions: exploring reputation as a mediating factor. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 1750–1759. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12114
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!