The stereotyping of science: superficial details influence perceptions of what is scientific
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 1660–1667, August 2013
How to Cite
Krull, D. S. and Silvera, D. H. (2013), The stereotyping of science: superficial details influence perceptions of what is scientific. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 1660–1667. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12118
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!