This research was completed during a sabbatical leave awarded to the first author by Georgian Court University.
The work–family interface among school psychologists and related school personnel: a test of role conflict and expansionist theories
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 1771–1776, September 2013
How to Cite
Brown, T. J. and Sumner, K. E. (2013), The work–family interface among school psychologists and related school personnel: a test of role conflict and expansionist theories. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 1771–1776. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12121
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!