HRM effectiveness as a moderator of the relationships between abusive supervision and technology work overload and job outcomes for technology end users
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 1686–1695, August 2013
How to Cite
Harris, K. J., Lambert, A. and Harris, R. B. (2013), HRM effectiveness as a moderator of the relationships between abusive supervision and technology work overload and job outcomes for technology end users. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 1686–1695. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12122
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!