I don't believe but I pray: spirituality, instrumentality, or paranormal belief?
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 1704–1716, August 2013
How to Cite
Shiah, Y.-J., Chang, F., Tam, W.-C. C., Chuang, S.-F. and Yeh, L.-C. (2013), I don't believe but I pray: spirituality, instrumentality, or paranormal belief?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 1704–1716. doi: 10.1111/jasp.12125
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Kaohsiung Medical University. Grant Number: Q0990033
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!